You have worked hard and invested carefully. If you are like many people, you want to ensure that your physical and financial needs are met throughout your life and that your assets will be passed on one day when you pass away.
At Martin Folino, we help people to create estate plans that fulfill these goals. Whether your wish is to retain control of your medical care, to leave an inheritance for your children or something else that requires planning, our law firm can assist you in drafting and enforcing the proper documents.
We can also help you to choose and legally identify willing representatives to administer your estate, make decisions regarding your health care or end-of-life care, or prepare for the smooth transfer of wealth after you are gone, among other duties.
A Full Range Of Estate Planning Services | Montgomery County Will And Trust Attorney
Our lawyers can assist you with any estate planning problem, including:
- Simple Wills and Wills with contingent trusts
- Trusts, including traditional A/B style credit shelter trust planning and more advanced planning techniques such as charitable remainder trusts/unitrusts, sales to intentionally defective grantor trusts (IGDTs), Grantor Retained Annuity Trusts (GRATs), charitable lead unitrusts (CLUTs), qualified personal residence trusts and spendthrift trusts
- Durable powers of attorney
- Family living partnerships
- Health care proxies
- Advance directives/living wills
- Beneficiary deeds
- Appointments of guardians or conservators
- Advanced planning for asset preservation
- Probate litigation
Plan For Your Legacy Today | Free Consultation | Dayton Estate Planning Attorney
Our law office has assisted clients in the Dayton area since 1961. Whether you are a young working person or a retiree with grown children and an "empty nest," our attorneys know it is never too early - or too late - to plan for the future. No matter your stage or status in life, we can guide you to the best solutions for your unique needs.
For more information about Martin Folino, or to speak with an experienced estate planning lawyer, contact us online in Dayton, Ohio, or by calling (937) 461-6328.